Our HVO100 product allows the locomotive operating on your rail logistics service to be powered 100% by HVO fuel only. The benefits of switching to a ‘HVO100’ product can be summarised as follows:
- Reduces net Green House Gas (GHG) carbon dioxide emissions by up to 90%
- Reduces particulate matter emissions by up to 30 per cent
- Reduces hydrocarbon emissions by up to 30 per cent
- Reduces Carbon Monoxide emissions by up to 25 per cent
- Reduces Nitrogen Oxide emissions by up to 10 per cent
- Is fully biodegradable, renewable and sustainable
- Manufactured from 100% renewable & sustainable waste derived raw materials
- Will allow us to collectively reduce our carbon footprint and actively contribute to UK Government’s net zero target for greenhouse gas emissions by 2050.
Our HVO50 product fuels our locomotives with a blend of HVO with standard ULSD. A 50 per cent HVO / ULSD blend. Using our HVO50 product would eliminate up to 45 per cent of carbon dioxide emissions.