- We transported 36.7 million net tonnes of freight.
- Our services transported 6.845 billion net tonne km of freight.
- We operated on average 225 trains per day.
228 diesel and electric locomotives to transport your goods.
2200 dedicated employees across the United Kingdom.
6450 wagons to carry your freight across the rail network.
2686 Locomotives transport and shunt your goods - including more and more electric and hybrid locomotives.
30648 DB Cargo employees give their very best for you every day - and the number is still growing.
82895 Own, leased and rented DB Cargo freight wagons in use.
- about 4,200 customer railway sidings in Germany, Denmark, Italy, Switzerland and the Netherlands
- about 50 shunting facilities
- about 33,500 kilometres of frequented rail network in Germany