Quality is no coincidence
We have the most exacting requirements regarding the quality of our transport services. Our integrated management system with its targeted customer focus forms the basis for this.
Our comprehensive integrated management system includes:
- Occupational health and safety
- Operational safety on the railways
- Emergency management
- Hazardous goods management
- Security management
- Environmental protection
- Fire prevention
- Crisis management
- Safety management of foodstuffs for human consumption and animal feed
- Risk management
- ECM (Entity in Charge of Maintenance)
- Quality management
- Disposal management
All of our processes are regularly analysed and evaluated in order to recognise and utilise improvement potential for the continuous improvement of our service quality.
Quality and safety certified by independent third parties
The integrated management system of DB Cargo UK is based on various recognised quality, environmental protection and safety standards. Safety means industrial safety, health protection, preventative fire prevention, safety, security, hazardous goods management and the safety of foodstuffs for human consumption and animal feed.
DB Cargo AG is certified according to the following standards:
- ISO 9001 – Quality management
- ISO 14001 – Environmental protection management
- OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health and Safety Assessment