EuroTRAIL International Graduate Programme
Launchpad for international logistics careers
DB Cargo’s EuroTRAIL International Graduate Programme offers exciting opportunities for exceptional candidates to join our expanding international workforce.
EuroTRAIL offers candidates an excellent launchpad for their European career. During the 18-month training programme, candidates work in many different departments to gain a wide perspective on our business. This will include two international assignments, where candidates take on responsibility for specific projects with an experienced executive to act as mentor.
A variety of off-the-job learning programmes prepare each candidate for a challenging professional start in the field of transportation and logistics.
Following the traineeship, each successful candidate is guaranteed a position working within DB Cargo Europe, at a competitive salary.
What qualifications are required?
Depending on the traineeship available, candidates must have one or more of the following qualifications to at least a good Bachelor degree level and preferably to Masters level:
- Engineering field
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Management related subjects
- some work experience, preferably in logistics
- excellent analytical and conceptual thinking
- well-developed communication skills
- good problem-solving skills
- intercultural competence and international experiences
- openness and enthusiasm
- Europe-wide mobility and flexibility
- excellent English (spoken and written). Native English speakers also need to be proficient in a second European language, preferably French, Spanish, German or Polish to at least GCSE (A*-C), baccalaureate level or equivalent. Applications for France and Spain need to have excellent command of both the country language and English.
- very good knowledge of MS-Office-Tools
- must have the appropriate visa/ability to travel and work across the European Union.
What is the recruitment process?
EuroTRAIL positions are advertised in January, with a start date of November each year.
Candidates who meet the selection criteria will be required to undergo a telephone interview, online assessments, an interview with the Appointing Manager and an HR Business Partner, and to attend the European Assessment Centre
More information can be found on YouTube: