Starting Salary £26,000 per annum plus London Allowance
DB Cargo (UK) is part of a worldwide mobility and logistics corporation – Deutsche Bahn AG, and is the UK’s largest rail freight services provider. At DB Cargo, we continue to make key investments in our people, assets and infrastructure along with bespoke in-house IT solutions, to give our customers the best service and make it easy for them to do business with us.
At DB, we believe in a strong future for rail freight and our vision is to be the first choice for Rail Freight in the UK.
DB Cargo Rail UK has an exciting opportunity to join the Luton team
Responsibilities and Duties
To ensure the facilities are available to meet the daily demands of the service to the customer and that operations are carried out to the required safety and environmental standards. To ensure that all site based mobile plant and weighbridge, services are properly used. Duties will also include operating the loading shovel on site for loading of vehicles with aggregates and other associated tasks. Complete daily checklists on weighbridge operation.
What are we looking for?
- Must hold a valid CPCS or NPORS card with loading shovel category.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Be punctual and reliable and have a good attention to detail
- Adherence to company safety procedures and legislation
- Show flexibility whist maintaining a positive customer service delivery and maintain customer service standards
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday per year
- Family rewards – benefit scheme
If you feel you have the desired requirements, please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put on reference in the subject bar in the title of the email.