We require a highly motivated person to deliver the DB Cargo train plan at Toton and regional area
Starting Salary £26,829 per annum Plus shift allowance.
Once Competent £28,829 plus shift allowance.
We require a highly motivated person to deliver the DB Cargo train plan at Toton and regional area in support of our DB Cargo Infrastructure and commercial services.
Reporting to the Infrastructure Operations Manager Midlands, this role is focused on customer service and responsive in order to ensure to DB Cargo delivers the highest level of service to our customers supply chain.
The role will also be key in keeping DB Cargo an integral part of its supply chain by working closely with the customer, IOM / SIC control and service centre, offering solutions to maintain a sustainable, competitive advantage in service delivery.
The Main duties of the role are:
- Setting and maintaining a high safety standard in our train operations.
- Carry out supervisory and train operations Toton LDC and regional area including Ballast work site Locations.
- Development of relationships with customers to improve the reputation of DB Cargo.
- Be the communication link in the ‘field’ between the customer & service centre to maintain a high service delivery.
- Development of skills to enable the individual to carry out TOPS direct reporting, terminal loading or discharge operations, wagon management and day to day management of the train plan in the field and Supervisory person in charge duties.
- Initiate action to restore and maintain service levels at times of resource shortage, late running at customer, DB Cargo yards and or terminals including ballast sites.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to be part of the integral rail operations at Toton, to be at the very front of making DB Cargo safe, efficient and a profitable business.
This position will require the individual to drive a company van on occasions and carry a company mobile phone and have a flexible attitude towards the tasks at hand. Shifts and weekend working will be required.
These positions are safety critical and are subject to attaining satisfactory medical standards and screening for alcohol and drugs.
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday per year
- Family rewards – benefit scheme
If you feel you have the desired requirements, please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put on reference in the subject bar in the title of the email.