Anubis – Manage and track your services 24/7
The next generation in rail freight & logistics ordering
DB Cargo UK has invested in advanced Order to Cash technology, improving customer service and reliability and enabling customers to fully track their service from order through to invoice.
DB currently uses Anubis in over 40 different European operations, providing integrated solutions for end to end logistics and “just in time” automotive services.
Initially deployed at DB Cargo UK to serve the Intermodal sector, the system is now being developed for use in all markets including; Automotive, Bulk Aggregates and Construction, Coal and Biomass and International Cross Border services.
Anubis Key Features:
- Customer Order Integration & Management - Through a fully configurable customer portal
- Full Track & Trace capability - Available for all wagon, block train and intermodal customer orders
- Terminal management – Anubis can link with customer and carriers’ IT systems through EDI communications, managing areas such as stock control and incident reports
- Warehousing Solutions – The Anubis Warehousing Module provides a comprehensive stock inventory and warehouse planning solution, covering every incoming and outbound assignment
- Accessibility - The system is compatible with multiple devices on tablet and phone, meaning Anubis can be used anytime, anywhere
Last modified: 20.03.2017